How to Install Python on Windows
In this tutorial, we will demonstrate how to install Python version 3.4.1 on Windows 7.
Python Installation Steps
1. Click this link to start downloading Python 3.4.1 installer file and a popup window will appear.
2. Click Save File on the popup window.
This may take a couple of minutes depending on your connection speed.
3. Once the download is completed, locate the downloaded file and double click on it to start the installation.
4. A popup window will appear asking for installation scope. Select if you want Python to be installed for all users or just for you and click Next.
5. On the next screen, select a proper installation folder and click Next. You can leave the default selected folder as it is if you want.
Note that Python 3.4.1 will take about 112 MB of hard drive space.
6. On the next screen, you can customize your installation and add or remove features. We recommend that you enable Add pyhthon.exe to Path feature in order to make Python command available without full path.
Click Next to start the setup process.
7. Setup will take a few minutes, and then finish setup screen will appear. Click Finish to complete the installation.
That concludes the installation. You can now start Python from the Start menu.